18 Jul 2011

Cosfest X.1


The Soul Eater Full House


It has been 10 days since cosfest had celebrated her 10th anniversary. And this is my very first time attending Cosfest. The atmosphere is great, and with lots of hidden spoilers lingering around (Especially when i still catching Modoka). Lets keep the introduction short and skip to the photos captured straight away!


Panty and Stocking and Garterbelt: Stocking

Panty and Stocking w/o Garterbelt

Star Wars (I was never a star wars fan, just hoping that Danny Choo is hiding in one of those suit)

Can someone enlighten me, which manga/anime is this?
I love the costumes very much tho.

The hottest anime in town: Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Kyōko Sakura : Puella Magi Madoka Magica
The classic superhero around

Soul Eater: Mifune

Fan art of Akemi Homura

Arcade Robot Gundam?!

Soul Eater: Stein x Marie
One Piece

Soul Eater Not!

Soul Eater: Maka


FF Series: Tonberry!

Again some great cosplaying but I have no idea what the manga/anime is -.-"

Nurarihyon no Mago: Rikuo Nura, Tsurara Oikawa, ?
I m not familiar with the character in this series, pardon me if i had errors :X
Oh, I must stress that their cosplays are extremely beautiful!

Buso Renkin: Kazuki Muto
My Favorite Shot
Panty

Since I had Mami's, now i going to eat yours!
What and what?!?!

Well made wings and incredible costume

Nyan nyan! Infinite loop

Final Fantasy 7: Reno
Final Fantasy 13X2: Lightning

Neon Genesis Evangelion: Eva unit 01


I will posting up the stage performance + Manga concoction next week! So stay tune!


No comments: