1 Jan 2014

Anime of 2013: Best OP/ED (1/2)


These lists of OP/ED tend to be rather long for me. This year I'm gonna split them into 2 posts with the second post featuring my top favourites while the first post will contain the rest. It's quite hard to find some of these on YouTube, but I plan to cut some of these into a short video soon, so look out for that!



Special Mentions
These don't really make the cut but deserve at least a mention.

Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru OP - Girlish Lover
Hey, a cute song. Don't judge me.

Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru OP - Wonder Tale
This is the year I started to really take notice of Tamura Yukari. I know, I'm really really late. lol.

Tamako Market OP - Dramatic Market Ride
Catchy tune and cute cute visuals of the cute characters.

GJ-bu OP - Mousou Koukan Nikki
There's a very raw quality to this song, and sort of reminds me of a Morning Musume song.

Haganai NEXT ED - Bokura no Tsubasa
I like the light visuals for this ED.

Hataraku Maou-sama ED 1 - Tsuki Hana
A nano.RIPE song! Coupled with this style of visuals! Reminds me of a particular Soul Eater ED.

Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko OP - Fantastic Future
woot. Tamura Yukari again.

Servant X Service ED - Hachimitsu Doki
I don't know why, I just like this style of visuals.

Blood Lab OP - ViViD
May'n provides very energetic vocals to this OP.

Watamote ED - Dou Kangaete mo Watashi wa Warukunai
A weird but very fun song to scream in karaoke. lol.

Kyokai no Kanata ED - Yakusoku no Kizuna
Cool visuals, cool song. Someone will kill me if I don't at least mention this ED. lol.

Golden Time ED - Sweet & Sweet CHERRY
This ED is perfect for this show, especially after cliffhangers.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Pretty Awesome
These OP/ED are pretty awesome but are not in contention for the "Best Of" this year.

Tamako Market ED - Neguse
mawaru, mawaru, rekoodo~ Tamako look soooo awesome here.

Oreimo 2 OP - reunion
I love ClariS. Their second album (which includes this song among others) contains many awesome songs.

Shingeki no Kyojin ED 1 - Utsukushiki Zankoku na Sekai
Hiyochi solo debut single! Her powerful vocals fit Mikasa's character so well, I almost wish she was the CV too. Interesting visuals as well.

Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko ED - Baby Sweet Berry Love
Warning: This song induces diabetes. Couple that with what might as well be a rotoscope animation of Ogura Yui dancing and it's guaranteed to leave you in a coma. Just imagine: TWO Ogura Yuis, in MAHOU-SHOUJO-STYLE COSPLAY, dancing and singing to this... *faints*

Servant X Service OP - May I Help You?
Pretty interesting visuals with a catchy tune~

Kiniro Mosaic OP - Jumping!!
Ahh~ The Rhodanthe* girls! Love their voice.

Monogatari Series Second Season OP 4 - Kogarashi Sentiment
This might be a one-trick-pony, but I laughed my head off when I first saw it. Damn you troll Shaft.

Genshiken Nidaime OP - Genshi, Joshi wa, Taiyo Datta
Sumire's singing is starting to catch my attention. And this song just seems to fit Genshiken really well.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

I think looking at this list would give you a clue about what my top choices are... Look out for that post in the next few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Videoslots - YouTube
Videoslots 【 View allvideoslots.com, download youtube videos 【 View allvideoslots.com, 】tens of millions of people 【 View allvideoslots.com, 】tens of millions of people 【 View allvideoslots.com, 】tens of millions of 【 View allvideoslots.com, 】tens of millions